Cross on Evidence combines authoritative commentary (Vol 1) with the full text of the Evidence Acts and relevant extracts of other legislation of each Australian jurisdiction (Vol 2).
ABC of Evidence provides a clear, concise and practical statement of the law of evidence and is designed particularly for ease of use in court.
Criminal Law, Investigation and Procedure Victoria is a comprehensive guide to the principles and practice of criminal law as it applies to the Victorian jurisdiction.
Criminal Law, Investigation and Procedure Victoria is divided into four sections:
- analysis of indictable criminal offences;
- a comprehensive analysis of investigators' powers;
- trial procedures;
- post-trial matters.
- Expert Evidence
- Expert Evidence is a major reference work which deals with a growing and controversial aspect of the law that encompasses all forms of legal advice and litigation.
- This looseleaf service combines a comprehensive analysis of the law about expert evidence with authoritative coverage of over 70 specialist areas written by recognised leaders in their field.
- This service has been designed to be an essential reference tool when giving advice, contemplating litigation, preparing for court and in examination-in-chief and cross-examination of expert witnesses.
- Australian Institute of Criminology This link takes you to the law reform section.
- Australian Law Reform Commission includes Reports, Discussion, Consultation, Background and Issues Papers from 1975 to the present in full text on its Publications page.
What are loose-leaf services?
Loose-leaf services provide legal commentary. They are produced for legal practioners, by various legal publishers, such as CCH, LexisNexis and Thomson. They were originally presented in binders, with new content filed into the binders as the various areas of the law changed. They are now usually accessed online. Sometimes there will be more than one loose-leaf service covering the same subject area.