Physical, field and digital data
- Data will be collected using the Qualtrics survey tool, which is Australian hosted and offers data security and protection controls.
- During the research project physical paper-based data will be stored in locked filing cabinet in the Chief Investigator’s office.
- When conducting fieldwork, research data will be stored on the Chief Investigator’s password-protected laptop and backed up daily on to the research drive.
- Data will be organised into separate files and stored in a single folder.
- Each file name will contain the project acronym, the type of content (surveys, transcripts, articles, etc.), and the date it was collected.
See the getting organised guide for more information.