Research skills are critical for health sciences students. Developed for students commencing their health studies, learn how to find authoritative resources and the best evidence to support your practice as future health professionals.
- Research help is available in the Library at all campuses
- Virtual queuing available at Bundoora (Melbourne campus) and Bendigo
- Queue from your phone or the web, and wait anywhere on campus
- Text Melbourne library or Bendigo library to 0448 790 980, or join the queue online
- An SMS will alert you when nearing the front of the queue
- Peer Learning Advisers provide drop in academic skills and assessment help at all campus libraries