Healing Hands © Nellie Green
Use this guide to find the latest information and tips on using the Library's resources and services.
To navigate: click on the above tabs.
- Services for Students provides details on using the library such as borrowing, computer use, printing, and much more.
- Some services vary at different campuses. For more specific details, go to campus libraries.
For a quick snapshot of library services and resources, view the following video:
Indigenous Student Services @ La Trobe
Useful University Links
- Exams and results | Past exam papers
- Hopper (Bendigo lecture notes)
- Lectopia - lectures online
- LMS (Moodle)
- OASIS (Tutorial bookings)
- Key Dates
- Timetables (Classes & Results)
- Transport and parking
- University Handbook
- Student IT Support
- Student OnLine
Further information can be found here.