Visualisations can be used throughout each stage of your research project.
The following types of visualisations are available:
- ChartsPresent or explore your research data. Types include: bar, column, pie, bubble, heat maps and radar charts.
- Hierarchy chartsSee patterns in coding or view the attribute values of cases and files.
- Mind mapsBrainstorm your ideas
- Concept mapsMap concepts and their connections
- Project mapsRepresents project items and their linkages
- Comparison diagramShows what two items have in common and where they differ
- Explore diagramA dynamic diagram focusing on one project item, explore connections between items by stepping forwards and backwards
- Cluster analysis diagramFind patterns by seeing similarities and differences between files or nodes
- SociogramsDisplays social networks as a diagram