OPAL (Open @ La Trobe) is the institutional repository for La Trobe University. In OPAL you will find published research from LTU staff, data sets and unpublished papers, open education resources, theses from Graduate Researchers, and cultural heritage material from LTU collections.
Use this guide in conjunction with the listed policies and guidelines.
La Trobe Research Online was decommissioned in April, 2023.
- OPAL BrochureSummary outlining the benefits of depositing your research outputs into OPAL
- Research Authorship and Outputs PolicyLa Trobe University's Policy on publishing your research outputs
- Research Data Management PolicyPolicy outlining the obligations of La Trobe University researchers around the management of research data and primary materials
- Publication and Dissemination of Research GuideGuide supporting the implementation of the Australian Code for the Responsible Conduct of Research (the Code), which articulates the broad principles and responsibilities that underpin the responsible conduct of Australian research.
- Australian Code for the Responsible Conduct of ResearchThis code establishes a framework for responsible research conduct that provides a foundation for high-quality research, credibility and community trust in the research endeavour.