We have a substantial collection of Australian Federal and State government publications, a selection of Irish government publications from 1972 to 1992, and British and Indian government publications.
Some noteworthy Government publications include:
- Victorian parliamentary papers 1837-1900, and Colonial statistics: Australian Statistical publications 1804-1901 (3000 fiche) gifted by the Victorian Parliamentary Library;
- US government publications on microfiche including Statutes at large 1789-1982 and the Congressional record 1873-1985 which continue the hardcopy Annals of Congress, Register of debates and the Congressional globe, providing a complete run of the debates of the US congress from 1789 onwards;
- Canadian government publications ( a selective repository for Canadian Government publications - for some 19th and later 20th century materials including the Canadian Census from 1884 -1961 and Treaty series back to 1928;
- 19th and 20th century parliamentary materials of Great Britain, including the British sessional papers comprising the House of Commons and Command papers from 1837-1900;
- Publications of International organisations like the International Labour Office, the World Bank, and OECD; and as the Library is a European Documentation Centre it received print Government publications from the European Union