Download and install EndNote X9
EndNote is a software application you can use to manage referencing as you write documents.
EndNote X9 for Windows is available to La Trobe University staff and students.
The product key for EndNote X9 is included with the download files.
You must uninstall earlier versions of EndNote before installing the latest version.
The instructions in this guide apply to Windows users.
Further instructions are available from the main menu and in the Quick Reference Guides below.
- Unlimited storage of references and attachments.
- Share library with up to 100 people.
- Shared library activity feed logs changes made by collaborators.
- Insert citations and references from your library into your document and automatically builds a bibliography (in over 6,000 styles) directly in Word.
- Add subheading and categories to bibliographies in Word.
- Directly import references from online databases.
- One click find full text feature.
- Citation report (with Web of Science subscription).