La Trobe University recently launched the updated Academic Profiles system. This display system draws information from a variety of sources to display researchers' work in an engaging and dynamic way. It covers areas such as:
- biographical information
- positions held
- publications / research outputs
- internal collaborations
- subjects taught and developed
- grants and other funded research
- professional activities
- areas of research / expertise
- availability for student supervision, media comment and expert consultancy, mentoring, membership of an advisory committee and more
Information in Academic Profiles
- Name and Position information comes from HR
- Grants and other funded research information comes from PRIME Researcher Portal
- Publications and Research Outputs information comes from My Publications
- All other information is entered by you in My Publications
Who can get a profile?
- All academic staff, including Honorary / Emeritus / Adjunct staff as well as Casual / Sessional staff.
- All Graduate Researchers (Higher Degree Research students)
- Non-academic staff with publications can request a profile – contact the Library Research Partnerships team.