What is Researchdata.latrobe?
To manage your data go to Researchdata.latrobe (powered by figshare)
Researchdata.latrobe is a collaborative digital repository for researchers in both colleges, professional staff and HDR students to store, share and publish their digital files. It accepts all forms of digital research outputs including audio, video, PDF, images, code, datasets, presentations and more.
The key benefits include:
- Compliance: easy compliance with funder and publisher requirements to make data open
- Secure management: manage private or public research outputs securely
- Multiple formats: more than 1,000 file types can be uploaded including audio, video, images, spreadsheets, documents, surveys, datasets and posters.
- Access: research files are available online from anywhere in the world
- Collaboration: research files can be shared privately with collaborators or made public
- Increased citations: all research outputs made public receive a Digital Object Identifier (DOI) making them citable
- Records impact: Altmetrics tracks your views, downloads and citations
- Reuse: apply Creative Commons or other appropriate licenses to define terms of re-use
- Visibility: greater visibility of research outputs once published
- Discoverability: allows other researchers to find your work, enabling collaborative research
- Embargo: research outputs can be embargoed when necessary