- Information is everywhere! It’s just so easy to google and use something that looks relevant…..so why can’t you just google?
- Best evidence? Regardless of what tool is used, you should aim to find the best evidence to:
- Inform and support your writing in university assignments;
- Inform and support your decision making in your chosen professional once you graduate.
- Use the Library! Since it is the role of a university library to collect scholarly and other authoritative/credible sources of information,
researchers can increase the chances of search results including best evidence (be that scholarly/academic literature or other credible information) for the purpose at hand, by using a combination of tools: Library catalogue and Library journal databases and google (searched in a credible manner).