How to find databases
- From the Library home page select the Databases tab.
- If you know which database you would like to search, use the A-Z finder.
- If not, select the subject area from the drop down menu to get a list of recommended databases. Choose your subject and click Go.
Print, save, email, and export
- Most database will allow you to create your own personal account. This will enable you to save, re-run & edit your search. You can also set up alerts and have the database email you with any new results.
- Output features should also be available. These allow you to print, email or export your references to a bibliographic reference manager such as EndNote.
- Instructions for saving searches and using output features can be different for each database provider, check the Help page on the database for more details.
All databases have help functions - usually located in the top right of the screen. The use of search operators and features can vary across databases, so check the help screen if you are not sure.