Subject coverage: chemistry, physics, mathematics and engineering, life and health sciences, social science, psychology and economics, biological, agricultural and environmental sciences and general sciences. Refer to the Scopus Content Coverage Guide for more information.
- Broad overall subject coverage
- Very strong coverage of science and technology journals
- Useful tools for author identification
- Only guaranteed citation analysis coverage spanning back to 1996
- Limited coverage of arts, humanities and social sciences journals
How to find citation metrics
Citation counts and author h-indexes are displayed on Scopus author profiles.
Watch the following video to learn how to search for an author profile on Scopus.
The following video explains how to use Scopus to assess an author's citation impact.