La Trobe University recently launched their Academic Research Profile system. This display system draws information from a variety of sources to display researchers' work in an engaging and dynamic way. It covers areas such as:
- biographical information
- publications / research outputs
- internal collaborations
- courses taught and developed
- professional activities
- areas of research / expertise
- availability for student supervision, media comment and expert consultancy.
Who can get a profile?
- All academic staff and Graduate Researchers (higher Degree Research students) have had a profile set up automatically via information (name, honorific, school and department) supplied directly from the MyHR system – this includes Honorary / Emeritus / Adjunct staff as well as Casual / Sessional staff.
- All Graduate Researchers (Higher Degree Research students) received a profile in mid-December 2018
- Non-academic staff with publications can request a profile – contact the Library Research Partnerships team (refer to this guide's Research Support page).